we would like to inform you that the Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30th June 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the aforementioned provisions, processing will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency, as well as protection of your privacy and rights.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, NUMBER ONE is required to provide you with some information regarding the use of the personal data you supplied or, in any case, acquired by us also in future periods during the term of the contract.
Data Processing Purposes and Methods
Processing of the data provided by you is done through written documents with systems and methods strictly related to the purpose of customer selection and establishment of one or more business relationships over the time. Data will be processed in accordance with the confidentiality and security rules required by law, even in case of communication to third parties. Data processing may also cover categories of “sensitive” data provided by you. In any case, we invite you to only enter data that you want to make known and to comply with procedure requirements. In particular, we recommend you not to enter data on your political, religious, trade union beliefs or similar information that is strictly private and confidential.
1. The personal information you provided will be used for the following purposes:
a. Fulfilment of contractual obligations;
b. Fulfilment of legal and fiscal obligations;
c. Accounting, billing and credit management.
2. Processing is carried out through the operations or series of operations listed in article 4, first paragraph, letter A) of the Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30th June 2003: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
3. The provision of data is compulsory for the purposes of paragraph 1; therefore the refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial fulfilment of the contract and/or the interruption of the relationship.
Scope of Communication and Dissemination
1. Your data may be communicated to employees in charge of processing for purposes functional to NUMBER ONE and to the employees of associated companies, if any, for purposes related to your request, as well as for statistical purposes.
2. Your data will never be disclosed to external companies for purposes other than those indicated and, in particular, they will not be disclosed to external companies, whose aim is to use them to send you promotional or advertising material, or for direct sales.
Data Controller and Data Processing Manager
1. The data controller is NUMBER ONE SRL with headquarters in via Roma No. 43, 57126 Livorno, where management is entrusted to an internal employee.
2. The person in charge of management and technological maintenance is Ms. Sibilla Musiani, who lives in via di Collinaia No. 32, 57128 Livorno.
3. You can exercise your rights towards the data controller at any time, pursuant to art. 7 of the Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30th June 2003, which – for your convenience – is fully reported below.
Right of Access to Personal Data and other Rights
1. The data subject has the right to receive confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal information about him/her, even if these data have not yet been recorded, and has also the right to receive communication of these data in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject also has the right to be informed of:
a. the origin of his/her personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of data processing;
c. the software used in the event of the data being processed using electronic means;
d. any details identifying the data controller, the data processors and the appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects, to whom personal information may be disclosed or who may gain knowledge thereof in their capacity as appointed representatives for the Country, data processors or officers.
3. The data subject has the right to receive:
a. any update, rectification or, if he or she requests it, addition to the data;
b. the cancellation, change to anonymous status or block of the data processed in breach of the law, including personal data that are not required to be stored for the purposes for which the data were initially collected or subsequently processed;
c. a declaration that the operations, specified under (a) and (b) above, and their contents have been reported to the persons to whom personal data were disclosed or disseminated, except where this is impossible or implies the use of means that are clearly disproportionate compared to the right protected.
4. The data subject has the right to fully or partially object to:
a. the processing of his/her personal data, for legitimate reasons, even if these data are relevant for the purpose for which the data were collected;
b. the processing of personal data relating to him/her for the purpose of sending advertising material or for direct sales, or for carrying out market research or marketing communications.